S2-M forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sniper for £70

3 posters

Go down

sniper for £70 Empty sniper for £70

Post  jester-13 Fri May 25, 2012 4:55 am

this is a nice little piece and some good reviews online lot's of upgrades for it 2 only £70 from justbbguns

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/66/BB-Guns-Pro/187/SNIPER-RIFLES/527/BISON-701

sniper for £70 BISON701-BBGUN__64227_zoom
sniper for £70 701(1)-800x600
sniper for £70 701-800x600
jester-13
jester-13
Mercenary
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

sniper for £70 Empty Re: sniper for £70

Post  Fenrir Fri May 25, 2012 5:52 am

OK help me out here a bit please. Yes it looks like a sniper rifle and it's based on a very good snipers weapon. So how come it's range is no different from most other weapons on the site. What would the advantage be why not use an AK instead? Please excuse my ignorance. Question
Fenrir
Fenrir
Gun for Hire
Gun for Hire

Back to top Go down

Post  jester-13 Fri May 25, 2012 7:14 am

your right realy Laughing

but

as it is it's the same range as a normal ak/m4 the difference is you can up the power on a spring single shot airsoft sniper to 500fps while the ak would be limited to 350fps. i think the reason they cant sell them shooting out of the box at 500fps is because then they would have to sell it as an air rifle...................... but then you wouldnt need to be on the ukara database to buy one !go figure!

the airsoft sniper rifle usualy has a tighter boar barrel so it's more precise as the barrel dosnot lose air flow around the bb and all the air is all concentrated on the bb and shoves it with more power out of the end of the barrel and makes it more precise as it's moving with greater speed.

then you have the bb weight to think about as in if the bb is too light when the hop rubber in the barrel put's spin on it it will just fly up into the air or if it's too heavy it will start falling quicker

sniper for £70 Airsoft-HopUp

i think the more power the bb has behind it the more chance you have of keeping it in the air for a longer time = more distance, you might have to fine tune your hop to get it spot on target then you will have to set the sights up to see exactly where the shot falls.

the sniper rifle is a odd beast in airsoft as in theory you can get a pistol set up to snipe but it would be gas and limited to 350fps and you run the risk of the player not fealing the hit from that far away but trust me you tend to feel 450+fps hit from a single shot sniper rifle even if you didnot hear the shot been fired.

alot of the sniper advantage comes from a good technique, hiding and camoflage i remember falling in a trench at my first game and not even knowing there was a sniper next to me till he said somthing thank god he was on my team!

hope this helps

jester-13
jester-13
Mercenary
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  jester-13 Fri May 25, 2012 7:19 am

oh and the upgrade spring's can be from £3.50 to £60 depends on how mad and how sad you want to get you can get blue, green or pink for a part you dont see lol. some cheap ones are always popping up on ebay that will take you to 400fps
jester-13
jester-13
Mercenary
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  John5590 Fri May 25, 2012 11:52 am

I'd rather pay an extra £60 and get the Mauser L96 which shoots at 360 out of the box, upgradeable to 500fps, has a longer range and more importantly a gun I don't have to spray. With Just BBGUNS what I've found out after looking into there Umarex G36's, most of there guns on offer seem to be the lower end "beginner" equipment which you'd most likely replace.
John5590
John5590
Tea Boy
Tea Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  jester-13 Fri May 25, 2012 5:06 pm

spraying's not much of a problem. when are you going to buy another revolver so i can paint it silver for ya ? jocolor

i agrea that just bb guns is the lower end of the makes. but for a starter sniper it's pretty good and if you are buying spring's and tighter barrels for the svd they are interchangable, so if you find that sniping is for you then when you do upgrade to a snow wolf berret you have a spare spring and barrel.

that's why there are so many sniper rifles up for grabs second hand. because they all think they can do it but realise that been a sniper changes the whole airsoft game for you, you dont move as much, your team relies on you more to make the shot's they cant and somtimes find that the enemy is way too close to snipe so you have to get a bloody good back up to get yourself out of the crap and back to your mates all the while carrying a sod off rifle around.

i am not saying this to be negative against sniper's because a good sniper is like a god on the airsoft field. But you can tell the guy's who have spent hours messing around with there sight's and the waight's of the bb's at home making there rifle deadly and the ones who just put a scope on and baught a load of .2 bb's and then cry when they cant hit a bloody thing with there rifle.

i think the mistake that some airsofter's make ( i know i have ) is buying the most expensive type of the rif they want then decide oh! i dont like this at all, this is not how i thaught it would be. thats why i have baught a orange £3.99 glock 23 just so i can see if i like the feal, shape and size of the baby glock so if i decide .... na it's not realy my cup of tea i have only lost out on £3.99 and not £80 and if i decide yea i like this i will then go and buy a glock 23 safe in the knowledge that i am going to get on with it.

that felt and looks like a rant affraid lol but it's not lol jocolor
jester-13
jester-13
Mercenary
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Fri May 25, 2012 7:53 pm

It didn't seem like a rant to me mate, some good and interesting points from both you and John Boy. I'm learning stuff..... Shocked
Fenrir
Fenrir
Gun for Hire
Gun for Hire

Back to top Go down

Post  jester-13 Sun May 27, 2012 3:01 am

ME AND JOHN AS YOUR TEACHER'S ??

YOU IS SCREWED DUDE LOL.
jester-13
jester-13
Mercenary