S2-M forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of an Airsoft Widdow.

Go down

Tales of an Airsoft Widdow. Empty Tales of an Airsoft Widdow.

Post  cheshirekitten Wed May 16, 2012 8:36 pm

So im putting myself in here as original because frankly I've heard nothing but gun talk since this whole thing started... and since I'm admin you cant stop me! bwahahahahaaaa Twisted Evil

Alcoholic and addicted to shoes. Long time sufferer. Supposedly moving in with Jester but lets not speak of that just yet.
Here's a little tip for you airsoft men. When wanting to buy new guns and garbage DO NOT let the other half get something too. It will backfire on you. But I have lots of pretty things to show for it. It does mean however that when you complain about money, you have actually spent twice as much as you thought by letting me buy shoes. So its your fault. Shocked

Whoops went off on one there, back to whatever I was rambling about before hand. Oh yes. Me. So. Suspect I have to keep patching/sewing up damaged loadouts/fancy dress/whatever you want to call it, and theres nothing I like more than curling up in bed with the boy and his (insert current favourite gun here).. not even kidding. We, The Widdows, have now also taken up Sunday cocktails to entertain ourselves while you lot are running around playing army. Its a much simpler & cheaper way of wasting a Sunday, and it works in a similar fashion:

The loadout: jeans, cute top, nice shoes. Shoes are essential for making the feet fit the outfit. Jeans make a bum look nice while being relatively comfy, and matched with a cute top to enhance breastyness. The type of shoe depends on the site we are at. Lazing around a house - flats are preferable, but this is also a good training ground for the new heels - if they arent worn in yet then trotting to the kitchen and back with drinks is a good warm up!

Stay tuned for more great tips. cheers
cheshirekitten
cheshirekitten
Admin
Admin

https://s2mercs.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down