S2-M forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we use UKARA

Go down

we use UKARA  Empty we use UKARA

Post  jester-13 Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:36 am

So, to be absolutely certain that we are all acting legally

The rules are as follows:

For players over the age of 18, to be able to avail yourself of the specific defence pertaining to Airsoft skirmishers and thereby legally buy a RIF, you must be able to prove that you are a legitimate skirmisher.

The simplest way to do this is to play three games at one site over no less than two months - Then take a UKARA form along to a UKARA-registered retailer and have you add them to the national database.

Whilst this is the easiest way to arrange purchases from multiple retailers, UKARA membership itself is not a legal requirement and a number of retailers will be happy to sell you RIFs after a telephone check to ensure that you are on a site's membership database by virtue of having played your 3 games/2+ months.

we all know its a pain in the arse but it protects our sport/hobby from the idiots that would buy a rif and then go and hold up a post office.

if you want to get into the hobby come along to a game with some of the original lot and we should be able to set you up with a rif for the day.

jester-13
jester-13
Mercenary
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

we use UKARA  Empty Re: we use UKARA

Post  jester-13 Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:47 am

if you realy want to have your own gat from the start there is allways 2 tone.

i would stay away from the rifles and just stick to the shotguns and pistols as the rifles and submachine guns in my experiance are pants but dont be afraid to ask if you need any help or advise.

the 2tone shotguns are mostly spring powered so not alot can go wrong with them but dont over cock them that tends to bust the hop rubber in them and the bb's will just roll out of the end.

jonathan uses an ex 2tone revolver and thats pretty sweet i also used a hg 106 pistol that cost me £21 and that was ok after i fixed the gas chambre with some ptf tape.

and then when you are a registered skirmisher you can paint it.
jester-13
jester-13
Mercenary
Mercenary

Back to top Go down