S2-M forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jester-13 aka hillbilly aka James

Go down

jester-13 aka hillbilly aka James Empty jester-13 aka hillbilly aka James

Post  jester-13 on Fri May 18, 2012 2:16 am

For you that dont know me.

I have been interested in guns all my life. my mum and dad both used and owned real guns when it was leagal to. so some of my early life i spent sitting on the carpet next to my dad with a huge bucket full of spent .357 shells in front of me. my job was sorting threw them and throwing away the ones that had a crack in the coller and passing the good ones to my dad so he could remove the fired primer's and then re primer them. we also measured out gun powder i know all this sounds dangerous but i was taught at a very early age to respect guns and how to handle them safely. i also went to the gun range and watched my mum n dad shoot. while we were there i used to look at all the different guns that people had, thats something i still love doing when i go to an airsoft event.

i was late getting into airsoft as theres not a lot of places that run airsoft event's in my area. it was a friend that told me about it and got me set up with my first airsoft weapon, his name is Dave rave and at some point i still need to get him to a game with us.

my first game i met 2 future team mates, Ashley and Dave i got on well with both of them. they both helped me through my first game and after that i was hooked.

i now mainly play with my mate jonathan at lincolnshire airsoft site's

jester-13
Mercenary
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum