S2-M forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

still getting shit through for zombie games

2 posters

Go down

still getting shit through for zombie games  Empty still getting shit through for zombie games

Post  jester-13 Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:08 am

Hi

We have some breaking news – more zombies have been found in different locations around England.

New sites have been took over – one is in the Manchester area with zombies being seen at the filming location of Waterloo Road School they have also been spotted underground in the Midlands in a nuclear bunker system.

See the attached for all the information you need

Good luck

Tracy Jones

First and Only Airsoft Ltd

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We also offer airsoft military war games, stag do’s, private parties, hostage rescue, corporate team building days.

jester-13
jester-13
Mercenary
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

still getting shit through for zombie games  Empty Re: still getting shit through for zombie games

Post  jester-13 Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:16 am

and she never replied to me about taking my own kit !!!!!!!!!!

as far as i can work out you have to rent there poo gats not take our sweet guchi shit !!!!!!!!!

jester-13
jester-13
Mercenary
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

still getting shit through for zombie games  Empty Re: still getting shit through for zombie games

Post  Bambi Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:46 am

if these are still like 60 quid then its a no go for me
Bambi
Bambi
Gun for Hire
Gun for Hire

Back to top Go down

Post  jester-13 Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:04 am

yea i am with you dude

i asked em if it was any cheaper if we took our own kit but i think it was a standard reply i got blah blah we offer the best in blah blah. lol
jester-13
jester-13
Mercenary
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down